AIRICOM has several solutions to communicate to remote equipment and devices using Internet
A 3G Router is a device carrying a 3G modem where one inserts a SIM card of a Telecom operator (Etisalat, Du, STC, MTN, Ooredoo, etc ..) and one or more Ethernet ports. The usefulness of this type of equipment can be twofold:
– allowing a device to connect to the Internet to send data to a server:
– connecting to the remote equipment through internet safely:
For the first point, everyone can do because it does not represent any difficulty. However for the second one it can get highly complicated.
You will be confronted with a series of technical issues that must be overcome and that we do not recommend to a beginner.
Here are some of these points:
- The APN is the name of the entry point (Access Point Name) from your telecom service provider
- What are its specifications ? Public IP address or not? in the latter case the router will never be accessible.
- What are the open or blocked ports?
- Dynamic IP address? It changes with each connection, or once a day
- Then security issue …? A 3G router connected is permanently exposed to all attacks. Without VPN protection, your system becomes vulnerable and problems can cost you a fortune….
AIRICOM offers a free of charge solution, fully oseecure, that will solve all these problems. This is the eWON modem and router that is working with a cloud based Service called “Talk2M”.
List of AIRICOM solutions
|eWON FLEXY||Modular M2M Router with TALK2M Cloud services||https://www.rg2i.fr/index.php/produits/item/flexy-logger?category_id=38|
|CloudGate||Modular and customizable 3G Router||https://www.rg2i.fr/index.php/produits/item/cloudgate-3|
|RUT500||3G Router with WIFI Access Point||https://www.rg2i.fr/index.php/produits/item/rut500|