Smart Gateway with LoRA technology
New gateway integrating LoRaWAN radio technology to create your own low-speed, private LoRa network.
The purpose of this LoRaWAN gateway is to concentrate all LoRA transmitters on a single point, in order to communicate
with a Control Room supervision, a local Modbus/BACnet controller or a remote server.
CLOUDGATE is an industrial grade concentrator solution, Din rail mounted, with extended temperature range (+70°C) enabling it to be integrated in harsch conditions.
CLOUDGATE provides powerful features:
- Manage up to 1000 LoRa sensors
- Settings through your web browser
- Programming environment through SDK or “Luvitred” (a dedicated version of IBM Node-red)
- More than 25 extension boards available (Serial, KNX, I/O’s, Zigbee, MBus, Monnit, Ethernet PoE, etc…)..
- LoRAWAN gateway available in Ethernet, 3G or 4G/LTE version
Download the datasheet